Image courtesy of http://hopes-dreams-everything.tumblr.com/post/27779230391
As you might have already seen if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I finally got my date through on Friday for my operation!

I will be having laser and adesiology via keyhole surgery on 8th January 2013. It's the same as my surgery that I had in 2007 (which didn't work!) but at the moment anything is better than the situation I'm in now.

I burst in to tears moments after reading the letter... I am just so relieved! I finally have something to work towards and I know it might be wrong to pin all my hopes on it but I'm just praying that after I've recovered, I'll be able to get back to work and get moved out with Danny finally.

2012 might have been a wasted year but I'm determined that this surgery will get me my life back and make 2013 a year of new beginnings.

S.